Metered street parking is available in the area surrounding the theatre. There are also two parking lots within a few blocks of the theatre.
Yes. The Regent Theatre is fully compliant with Ontario’s accessibility laws and standards. For more information please refer to the Accessibility area of our website.
COMING SOON expanded accessible seating areas with removable companion seating.
Service charges and facility fee not included in listed ticket prices.
* Cinefest, CountyDocs, HD Satellite and special screenings are priced separately check individual event listings for details.
Note: COVID protocols may alter normal procedures. Please refer to COVID protocols.
Fees apply to all tickets sold for Regent Theatre events/screenings.
Tax (13%) is built into the listed ticket price but broken out in your cart at checkout.
Service fee (4%) is charged by our box office provider.
Facility fee (16%) includes building improvement fee, credit card processing fee and helps us off-set the extra COVID cleanings required.
Service and offerings may vary during COVID.
Upcoming event info can be found on our website by clicking on the What's On tab or the calendar button on our homepage. If you haven't already done so, we encourage you to sign up for our weekly “What’s On” e-newsletter. We also advertise shows weekly on social media and in the Picton Gazette.
To get your member discount: input your "member code" into the "discount code" box at checkout.
Your member code is located in the confirmation email you received upon purchase of your membership.
Try refreshing the page you most likely joined the stream before the Vimeo link was added.
Make sure your spelling is correct, also make sure you capitalize properly the password is case sensitive.
Check to see if you are looking in the right email inbox. You might have made the purchase using another email address.
- Patrons are encouraged to self-screen prior to arriving at the theatre: if you are symptomatic, have been in contact with a confirmed or probable case or are under orders to self-isolate we ask that you stay home. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a refund will be provided within 2 business days of your request.
Masks are required at all times unless eating or drinking in your seat.
Hands must be sanitized on entering the space.
Social distancing is in effect in all areas.
Patrons must check in at the box office on entering the building.
COVID screening questions* must be answered at the Box Office
Any patron who answers yes to a screening question will not be permitted to enter the theatre. Tickets will be refunded within 2 business days
Any member of the audience who develops symptoms while in the theatre must immediately exit the auditorium and notify Front of House staff.
Concession will be available for sale at the Box Office. Only touchless debit/credit card payments will be accepted.
Patrons are encouraged to use the washroom facilities prior to the event, re-entry to the theatre is not guaranteed.
Patrons must remain in their assigned seats.
At the end of the show patrons will be directed to exit the theatre one row at a time beginning with the last row.
Patrons are requested not to gather in groups in the lobby before or after the event.
- Volunteers and staff self-screen prior to coming to work and are instructed to stay home if feeling unwell.
- Leather seat covers have been placed over 'safe' seats to help guide you to your seat. They are removed and cleaned after each sitting as are the chairs, arm rests, handrails and other high contact touch points within the auditorium and lobby.
- Our (new!) HVAC system is set to constantly refresh the air and keep it circulating to provide maximum safety to our audience and artists.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the lobby.
- Plexiglass barriers have been set up at all cash transaction points to protect staff and patrons.
- All tickets must be purchased in advance online. We do not accept cash on-site at this time.
- POS devices have been installed at concession and box office to facilitate cashless service.
- POS devices are wiped after each use.
- A COVID Plan has been implemented and is available upon request.
- All tickets MUST be purchased online in advance on our website.
At this time we cannot accommodate in-person sales or walk-ups.
Tickets are available until 1 hour prior to show time.
- Free Passes or Movie Coupons will not be accepted at this time* (We will bring them back very soon).
- Refunds will be issued to anyone who has to cancel attendance due to a COVID related matter. Refunds will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis