Metered street parking is available in the area surrounding the theatre. There are also two parking lots within a few blocks of the theatre.
Yes. The Regent Theatre is fully compliant with Ontario’s accessibility laws and standards. For more information please refer to the Accessibility area of our website.
COMING SOON expanded accessible seating areas with removable companion seating.
Members $9.00 *
*Service charges and facility fees are not included in listed ticket prices.
Note: Cinefest, CountyDocs, HD Satellite and special screenings are priced separately check individual event listings for details.
Note: COVID protocols may alter normal procedures. Please refer to COVID protocols.
Fees apply to all tickets sold for Regent Theatre screenings.
Tax (13%) is built into the listed ticket price but broken out in your cart at checkout.
Service fee (4%) is charged by our box office provider.
Facility fee (16%) includes building improvement fee and credit card processing fees.
Service and offerings may vary during COVID.
Upcoming event info can be found on our website by clicking on the What's On tab or the calendar button on our homepage. If you haven't already done so, we encourage you to sign up for our weekly “What’s On” e-newsletter. We also advertise shows weekly on social media and in the Picton Gazette.
To get your member discount: input your "member code" into the "discount code" box at checkout.
Your member code is located in the confirmation email you received upon purchase of your membership. (Select the 'print' icon in your confirmation email to reveal your membership card).
All ticket sales are final. Exchanges and refunds are not permitted.
*Active Regent Theatre Members may refund or exchange tickets for Regent Presents events that is, live-concerts produced by the Regent Theatre.
Try refreshing the page you most likely joined the stream before the Vimeo link was added.
Make sure your spelling is correct, also make sure you capitalize properly the password is case sensitive.
Check to see if you are looking in the right email inbox. You might have made the purchase using another email address.
- Use of masks remains encouraged, however, masks are no longer required for movies and events at The Regent Theatre unless requested by visiting artists. Physical distancing will no longer be enforced by The Regent's Ticketing system.
- Continued self-screening: If you are symptomatic, or have been in close contact with a confirmed or probably case of COVID-19 please do not attend your event. Patrons with COVID related reasons for being unable to attend may submit refund requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. These requests must be submitted 1 hr before the scheduled event start time. Refund requests made at or after the start of a show cannot be processed.
All tickets sales are final, no exchanges or refunds.
Only active Regent Theatre members are entitled to ticket exchanges for Regent Presents events. Exchange request must be made to email@example.com within 24 hours of the event start time.
- Summer Box Office Hours: in-person sales Monday-Saturday 12 - 3PM
- Patrons are encouraged to purchase tickets in advance online on our website.
Box office opens for in-person sales 1 hour prior to show time.
- Refunds will be issued to anyone who has to cancel attendance due to a COVID related matter. Refunds will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Patrons must email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 1 hr before the start time of the event to request a refund.