Metered street parking is available in the area surrounding the theatre. There are also two parking lots within a few blocks of the theatre.
Yes. The Regent Theatre is fully compliant with Ontario’s accessibility laws and standards. For more information please refer to
the Accessibility area of our website.
COMING SOON expanded accessible seating areas with removable companion seating.
Service charges and facility fee not included in listed ticket prices.
* Cinefest, CountyDocs, HD Satellite and special screenings are priced separately check individual event listings for details.
Fees apply to all tickets sold for Regent Theatre events/screenings.
Tax (13%) is built into the listed ticket price but broken out in your cart at checkout.
Service fee (4%) is charged by our box office provider.
Facility fee (16%) includes building improvement fee, credit card processing fee and helps us off-set the extra COVID cleanings required.
Service and offerings may vary during COVID.
Upcoming event info can be found on our website by clicking on the What's On tab or the calendar button on our homepage. If you haven't already done so, we encourage you to sign up for our weekly “What’s On” e-newsletter. We also advertise shows weekly on social media and in the Picton Gazette.
- Patrons who are feeling unwell are asked to stay home.
- Any person with a positive COVID test must stay home.
- Patrons are required to wear a mask at all times while in the theatre.
- Patrons are required to use hand sanitizer provided on entering the space.
- Patrons may be required to show driver's licenses to prove green-zone residency before entering the theatre.
- All seating is assigned and patrons are asked to not move seats.
- Patrons seated in Row A - H will be asked to arrive earlier and will be seated first; Patrons in Row J and back will be seated next.
- Patrons are asked to proceed directly to their seats.
- Patrons will be asked to exit the building at the conclusion of the event row by row, starting at the rear.
- We ask patrons to kindly bring their concession/bar garbage and dispose of it at the rear of the auditorium as they exit.
- Doors open 30 minutes before each movie and/or live performance.
- Volunteers and staff self-screen prior to coming to work and are instructed to stay home if feeling unwell.
- Leather seat covers have been placed over 'safe' seats to help guide you to your seat. They are removed and cleaned after each sitting as are the chairs, arm rests, handrails and other high contact touch points within the auditorium and lobby.
- Our (new!) HVAC system is set to constantly refresh the air and keep it circulating to provide maximum safety to our audience and artists.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the lobby.
- Plexiglass barriers have been set up at all cash transaction points to protect staff and patrons.
- All tickets are now available for advance purchase online to avoid lineups. We do still accept cash but encourage cashless transactions.
- POS devices have been installed at concession and box office to facilitate cashless service.
- POS devices are wiped after each use.
- Patrons who purchase concession/bar goods are provided with a face shield enabling them to remove their mask and safely eat/drink.
- A COVID Plan has been implemented and is available upon request.