Metered street parking is available in the area surrounding the theatre. There are also two parking lots within a few blocks of the theatre.
Yes. The Regent Theatre is fully compliant with Ontario’s accessibility laws and standards. For more information please refer to the Accessibility area of our website.
COMING SOON expanded accessible seating areas with removable companion seating.
Members $9.00 *
*Service charges and facility fees are not included in listed ticket prices.
Note: Cinefest, CountyDocs, HD Satellite and special screenings are priced separately check individual event listings for details.
Note: COVID protocols may alter normal procedures. Please refer to COVID protocols.
Fees apply to all tickets sold for Regent Theatre screenings.
Tax (13%) is built into the listed ticket price but broken out in your cart at checkout.
Service fee (4%) is charged by our box office provider.
Facility fee (16%) includes building improvement fee and credit card processing fees.
Service and offerings may vary during COVID.
Upcoming event info can be found on our website by clicking on the What's On tab or the calendar button on our homepage. If you haven't already done so, we encourage you to sign up for our weekly “What’s On” e-newsletter. We also advertise shows weekly on social media and in the Picton Gazette.
To get your member discount: input your "member code" into the "discount code" box at checkout.
Your member code is located in the confirmation email you received upon purchase of your membership. (Select the 'print' icon in your confirmation email to reveal your membership card).
All ticket sales are final. Exchanges and refunds are not permitted.
*Active Regent Theatre Members may refund or exchange tickets for Regent Presents events that is, live-concerts produced by the Regent Theatre.
Try refreshing the page you most likely joined the stream before the Vimeo link was added.
Make sure your spelling is correct, also make sure you capitalize properly the password is case sensitive.
Check to see if you are looking in the right email inbox. You might have made the purchase using another email address.
- ALL patrons are required to show proof of vaccination on entry to the building.
- Patrons are required to self-screen prior to arriving at the theatre: if you are symptomatic, have been in contact with a confirmed or probable case or are under orders to self-isolate we ask that you stay home. Please notify us at email@example.com and a refund will be provided within 2 business days of your request.
Masks are required at all times unless eating or drinking in your seat.
Any member of the audience who develops symptoms while in the theatre must immediately exit the auditorium and notify Front of House staff.
Concession will be available for sale at the Box Office. Only touchless debit/credit card payments are accepted.
Patrons must sit in their assigned seats.
- Volunteers and staff self-screen prior to coming to work and are instructed to stay home if feeling unwell.
- Our (new!) HVAC system is set to constantly refresh the air and keep it circulating to provide maximum safety to our audience and artists.
- Hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout the lobby.
- Plexiglass barriers have been set up at box office.
- We do not accept cash on-site.
- A COVID Plan has been implemented and is available upon request.
- Box Office is open for in-person sales Tues-Thurs 12 - 3PM
- Patrons are encouraged to purchase tickets in advance online on our website.
Box office opens for in-person sales 1 hour prior to show time.
- Refunds will be issued to anyone who has to cancel attendance due to a COVID related matter. Refunds will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Patrons must email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 1 hr before the start time of the event to request a refund.